No pieced border, but I did change the borders from what the pattern had. I really like how it turned out.
I also got the back pieced and the binding ready to go. Hopefully this week I will have time to get it pin basted. I think I'm going to do a simple meander in the center...maybe add a few leaves in.
I started sewing together the blocks for another quilt. I cut this out last February. The colors look dull in this pictures, the fabrics are really bright and colorful. Now I need to decide on a sashing fabric...I'm thinking about a kelly green for the sashing.
And more green...these are the corners of the Jared Takes a Wife quilt.
18 minutes ago