I've made a dent in the pile of quilting projects.
For both of the embroidery wall hangings I echo quilted the embroidery then "copied" the floral pattern in the border fabric as the border quilting design.
Loopy flowers...and square edged flowers.
Nancy gave me her extra Day Break blocks, I've made table toppers with them and quilted each one a little different.
I love how these turned out. I can't wait to quilt my Day Break quilt...I just have to decide which motifs to use.
The only piecing I did all month was this little table topper...
It's just kinda blah...I really like the original String Ring table mat. It was very fast and easy to make but I think mine is too scrappy (and still needs the rick-rack added). I think I'll try it again using Halloween fabrics...black, orange, purple and tan...I think limiting the number of colors will help.
I've been fighting a (losing) battle of the ants the last couple of weeks. Today I found them in the pantry. I cleaned out the pantry, bug sprayed the bejesus out of it and have had it closed up for about an hour. Guess I'd better get back to the kitchen and put everything back...I did need to clean out the pantry but not like this. ;o)