Friday, October 23, 2009

Moving

This quilt is moving from my 2009 list to my UFO list. I didn't stagger the bricks like I originally planned, so the wall may come tumbling down.


Most of the fabrics are from the backs of quilts I've made (I like to put flannel on the back of my quilts, it increases the snuggle factor), and a few are from flannel quilts I've made. Truly a scrap quilt. I haven't decided if I'm going to put flannel on the back of this one. I have a ton of flannels, I was going to make a Turning Twenty quilt with flannels to back this...not sure if I still want to that.

It doesn't look it, but it is roughly 86 inches X 88 inches. I still have enough bricks left over to make a baby quilt.

Nothing fancy, very utilitarian but very soft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful use it up quilt!!