Monday, October 30, 2023

Who's to Blame?

 I don't know if it is my laptop, Microsoft Edge or Blogger but lately I'm not seeing pictures in blog posts - other peoples and my own. Just a square outline with a little icon in the upper corner. Clicking on the icon opens a pop-up but no pictures. It's very frustrating. As I'm writing this post, my pictures are not displaying. It's very difficult for me to write something when I can't see what I'm writing about. 

I'm hoping everything is working okay for you as I actually have a few pictures to show today.

First up is my October UFO challenge project. Not a lot of progress, but some. I made most of the half square triangle units. 


They need to be squared up and sewn into blocks. Part of me is tempted to take apart the already made donated blocks and square them up. I'm going to continue working on this quilt. With the holiday's approaching I don't think I'm going to work on any other UFOs. I'll save them for next year.

Next up (I hope) is a finish. I didn't plan on finishing the Amazing quilt but after I started working on it it just zoomed by. 


I had a bit of fun quilting large pebbles in the black. Love the stripe binding.

I forgot to mention my wool class last week.  Mostly because no progress had been made.


The needle turn applique is done. None of the shapes match their original form, oh well. I've started some of the class two embroidery, although you can barely see it, there is backstitching around the bird and the flower center pod. The next class is in two weeks, so I need to get busy and finished the rest of my homework.

I finished clue four on the Project Linus mystery. Clue six was released Saturday. I need to get caught up. The "big reveal" is in three weeks. ;o)


I've decided to make a few Christmas gifts, so I may not be making much progress on any of these projects until the new year. And I won't be able to show what I'm working on as my mom reads my blog...she would peek.

Did you notice I haven't mentioned Aunt Daisy? We won't talk about the lack of progress there. (boo hoo)


2 comments:

Rose said...

I am so loving the wool applique.. every time I see it, it brings happiness. I love the striped binding...I cannot see the quilting on that quilt on this phone.

Rose said...

Just now remembered to look on computer...how was it doing the big circles? They look well done. I have a hard time with little ones...