Monday, November 6, 2023

Don't Really Feel Like It


Blogging that is...

I've been sewing /quilting but there isn't much to show.

I finished two more Project Linus mystery blocks, both are maze blocks. No pictures...looks almost like last week's blocks.

Made 20 more Aunt Daisy triangle-in-a-square blocks. No picture - kinda boring. Currently at 110 out of 192. Woohoo, over half done.

Made some progress on the guild wool project. No picture, mostly backstitching, also kinda boring.

Cut out one of the Xmas gifts. No pictures until after Christmas.

Might change my mind on the November UFO challenge. The number was 4 which was using the wool blocks I made years ago. I had originally planned to make three wall hangings and set aside two different months to make them. Since I did get two done earlier this year, I think I'll try to get at least one of them quilted this month as my challenge project. I need to start thinking about next year's list. Unfortunately, I have more than 12 UFO's although not all of them are mine.

So what can I show you? I quilted the baby quilt Donna gave me.


It is much cuter in real life. I used a new pantograph that I really like. It is called Acacia Leaves but I thought it looked like butterflies...or bows. I have a very soft flannel on the back. I'll donate it at the next Quilts for Kids meeting.




2 comments:

Rose said...

You are moving right along on Aunt Daisy...slow but sure wins the race!

Rose said...

I hit send before I meant to this morn...or publish, I mean. I like that baby quilt. I always love simple quilts like this....and I like the quilting. I want to look up thos Acacia leaves to see what they actually look like.