Monday, March 25, 2024

Nada, Zip, None

 Not a stitch was sewn last week. BUT my master bathroom is done! Seems kinda strange not seeing Mike's work trailer in the driveway.

This is the before picture - don't look at the mess.


I didn't get a picture of the shower but think of blah beige marble everywhere. You can see a little bit of the old floor tile in the bottom right of the picture.

And this is the after picture! 


I Love IT! I replaced the shower, floor, vanity, toilet, removed the old medicine cabinet, replaced all the lighting and fans, and all the plumbing fixtures.

I also had my linen cabinet, walk in closet, and bedroom painted, floor trim install in the bedroom and all the old blinds removed in my bedroom. I really need to get the new blinds ordered.

Mike also replaced the window in the long arm room.


Big hole in the wall. I forgot to get an after picture.

I tried taking before pictures but you really couldn't see how bad the window was...sitting against Mike's trailer you can see how bad it was...more like you can't see. Now I have another window with a view.

Mike also took care of a lot of "honey-do's" for me. Climbed the ladder to replace filters and light bulbs. Fixed a drawer in my dresser that was damaged when I moved. Fixed a little side table that likes to periodically fall apart. Pressure washed the back porch and driveway.  He'll be back in a week or so to paint the outside window frame and spray all the moss on my roof...more ladder work. I'm sure my niece is peeved as he has taken care of all my honey-do's and probably none of hers. ;o)

I do have a sewing item from the previous week that I forgot to post about.


Pot holders for the guild quilt show boutique. 


1 comment:

Rose said...

I bet you are so glad it is done! I looks beautiful. The faucets you have are what Rachel put in our bathroom! And the lights look very similar....I don't know why I did not notice that before.

I have not been doing much sewing either...I cannot think if I have made one of the little blocks this week...and not many last week.