Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Oops, Forgot it was Monday

 I know it was Monday yesterday, but it didn't feel like Monday. It felt like Sunday...kinda. Also felt like Saturday as my landscape guy usually comes the last Saturday of the month and he was here yesterday. 

Do those sound like good excuses why I forgot a blog post yesterday? Yeah, I thought it was pretty lame too.

I don't have anything exciting to show.


Airplanes with red flannel.


Bears with blue flannel.


Sports with blue flannel.


Lion flannel with yellow fabric. I think these lions are so CUTE!

All are about 40 x 48 inches. I could easily do one a day...and almost have. They take a little more than three hours to prep, load, quilt, and machine sew the binding. I got a little wild and quilted loops on the sports quilt. ;o)


1 comment:

Rose said...

I am so late looking...I am usually looking Sunday night, hoping you will post early;) I love those lions and the bears...they are just so cute. I think the airplanes are something a kid would really love, too. I am not getting much of anything done.