Monday, November 15, 2021

Two Finishes

 

It's done! 


Hmmm, I don't know if it should be donated to a child, there are a LOT of swear words sewn into this quilt. The majority of the quilting (and swearing) was done with the walking foot. I think if I could learn how to ruler quilt things like this would go much faster. I don't know if there is anywhere around here that teaches ruler quilting on a domestic machine.

My second finish:

I finally got this quilt back from the longarm quilter...again. This time the quilting looks good. If you enlarge the picture you can clearly see the pantograph on the back of the quilt.

Now I feel like I can move on to something fun.


2 comments:

Rose said...

I got a little ruler and the foot for ruler quilting a while back but have not experimented any yet. I don't know if I will be able to do it or not.

Anyway, I love the donation quilt, but oh, my the Burgoyne Surrounded is one of my favorite quilts. I really need to sit down and make it. I so love this.

Needledmom said...

Both look great. The swear words will never show!