Monday, October 25, 2021

No Deal

 I haven't had much time for sewing this week. Just a couple of little thing each night.

Project Linus Mystery clue #3. I'm behind three clues, two are really easy so hopefully I'll get caught up this week.

Some four-patch blocks for the guild community service quilts.

Nine-patch blocks for my leader-ender project. I've been making lots of progress on it.

I also bought a new car. I am a girl who loves loves loves a good deal...that didn't happen. There is a shortage of computer chips which has caused a shortage of cars, which is creating a high demand for new (and used) cars. Car sellers are happy campers. Car buyers are happy if they don't have to pay more than MSRP - how sad is that.

This is an internet picture but my new SUV should look very similar to it. Unfortunately it will not be delivered to the dealership until mid November.

I bought new fabric to console myself.


2 comments:

Rose said...

Glad you found a car! SUV, I should say. Live those paw blocks...would like to see the fabric you bought.

Needledmom said...

Buying a car these days is soooo different. It looks beautiful. I love those paws.