Monday, January 17, 2022

My First 2022 Finish

 

AND my second and third finishes.

First was the guild Mischief Makers Challenge, the little gingham quilt.

I dug out my Bernina and its wonderful walking foot and echo quilted. I love how this turned out. I don't think I can give it away....soooo...

My second finish:

From the scraps of the first. This mug rug was fun to make. Again I don't know if I can give it away. I have a few other red and white project ideas. I still have 4 weeks before the exchange. Hopefully by then I'll make something I'm willing to give away. ;o)

Third finish:

No, I am not showing the same quilt twice. This is 3 of 3 (horrible name, oh well). I finished it exactly like 2 of 3. Both quilts have already been donated.

I am getting close to deciding on a border for the Kool Kaleidoscope quilt. While I've been staring at it and staring at it I went back to my not very local quilt shop to get more fabric - none of the left overs were big enough for a border and at the time I still had no clue. 

I also started a new quilt. This should be quick. The pattern is from the Moda All-Stars Two, Four, Six, Eight Fat-Quarter Quilts book, it is Rookie Vibe by Sandy Gervais.

I'm using the left over fat quarters and scraps from the Lori Holt Prim bundle I purchased a few years ago.

It has been COLD here! Maybe not as cold as the east coast, but cold enough that if I can't find Bella in one of her usual haunts I know to start looking for a large lump under quilts.







1 comment:

Rose said...

You have been so busy! I don't think I could give those red & Whites away either.