Monday, November 20, 2023

Nothing Very Exciting

 

I am still fighting this stupid cold although I felt a lot better today so cross your fingers it will go away soon.

I haven't had much energy (or I've just been really lazy, take your pick) so not much was done this past week.

I made a little progress on the UFO quilt.


All the half square triangle blocks are pieced. Now I need to frame the four patches.


These are the last of the Aunt Daisy units.


I started quilting the table runner, but the thread kept breaking. I need to do a needle change, hopefully that will solve the problem.


This guy and his girlfriend stopped by for lunch. 

And I decorated my sewing machines with stickers.



(please ignore the snot rag, didn't realize it was there until I checked the preview post)


This was kinda fun.

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

Rose said...

I meant to tell you last time that I love those half square triangles. Your quilting on the table runner looks wonderful. Hope changing the needle helps.

Mary said...

Those HSTs look so pretty. Your stickers are great too.