Monday, December 11, 2023

More I Can't Show


Part of me wants to title this post "Ditto".

Not much new that I can show. I did finish what I had loaded on the longarm and added the binding. Hmmm, I don't like it. Mostly I don't like the binding, but it is machine sewn front and back. I decided it would be easier to remake it than fix it. I know! Pretty sad. I have the new project cut out I just need to find the motivation to start sewing.

I did get the next gift loaded on the longarm.


It's about half quilted. You can kinda see the back again. I've been marathon shopping for Xmas gifts the past few days with no time (or energy) to sew/quilt. Hopefully this will be finished tomorrow.

This guy visited again.


Not the best picture but you can see how dark his coat has gotten. I hope it's not a sign of how cold this winter is going to be.

I haven't shown a picture of Bella in a while.


I wish I was as photogenic as she is.

Have you heard of the Facebook group "Grid Girls"? It is hosted by Deb Heatherly and features mystery quilts using Creative Grids rulers.


A new mystery is starting January 9. I'm thinking of joining in and using the fabric group shown above. Fabric requirements call for 2 darks and 2 lights all with good contrast with each other. I have a lot of fabric but not a lot of fabric with yardage greater that one yard. And believe it or not I don't want to go shopping. ;o)


1 comment:

Rose said...

I cannot wait for the after Christmas shots...I hope you take plenty of everything you have made. Have not heard of the Grid Girls...I may look to see. But probably won't join because I don't think I would follow through on a mystery. I will be watching to see what you do, though.

Bella is quite a beauty, isn't she?