Monday, December 18, 2023

Pathetic Post

I've been doing a ton of sewing but I'm digging for something I can post...hmmm...

Changed my mind on the fabrics I'm going to use for the Grid Girl mystery. I like these much better.


I bought myself an Xmas gift.



Do you buy yourself a present?

Helped my mom put up her Christmas tree.


Yikes! Christmas is one week from today! I still have lots of sewing to finish up. We're celebrating Christmas Eve so I'd better get moving.

Have a very Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

Rose said...

I was trying to figure what your mug was...I am ashamed to say I did not realize it was a mug till you turned it around. I like it. I also love those fabrics you chose for the mystery.

I have gotten till I buy myself a LOT...not just at Christmas. I just bought a Kindle Scribe yesterday...and it came last night. I have been sketching on it this morn...and just playing. But I think i am going to love it. I had been contemplating a second kindle to have out in the living area. And got to looking and seen it, watched several videos...it has mixed reviews as far as the writing and taking notes, etc...but since I had wanted it just for reading, the other is not for serious stuff...so I got it.

I need to go up and sew a bit.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a pretty mug. I started buying myself gifts a few years ago. So nice. I got some yellow fabric this year. So nice. Merry Christmas!