Monday, July 4, 2022

Stuff

 I've done quilty stuff but not much actual quilting.


Laid out the guild community service quilt on the design bed...my phone camera has really been washing out colors lately - strange.


Loaded a quilt to the Moxie...three days ago. I want to play with my new rulers in the banners and houses but I have no idea what to put in all that open space, so I just go into the room and stare at it for a while every day. 


July's UFO Challenge number is 4. I started this quilt over a year ago when I was visiting Donna - haven't touched it since. The pattern has a weird method to make the semi-hourglass blocks. The blocks are about half done. It shouldn't take long to finish them.

I did get 20 out of 80 square-in-a-square blocks made. Paper piecing is definitely the easy way to make these blocks.

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow (it is summer - right?). So hopefully I'll make some progress on something.


2 comments:

Rose said...

The community service quilt is interesting.. my phone never takes good photos of things on the design wall. Actually my cameras dont either.

My first thought on the background of the Moxie quilt was was still waters.if course thenbi have second thoughts and question my decision.

Rose said...