Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday Monday

 So good to me...well, as good as any other Monday. ;o)

Still waiting for tile so the bathroom remodel is still on hold.

I finished my January UFO challenge quilt.

And it's quilted! I added the softest green plaid flannel on the back. I love how this turned out.

February's UFO challenge is more of Stephanie's extra blocks. 


Needs more sashing made but should be another quick finish. I'll decide if I'm going to add a border after the top is put together.

Other than trimming these to size I'm caught up on the Grid Girl's clues. 


Clue 4 should be released in about 30 minutes.


And the next quilt is ready to be loaded. This should also be a quick finish...once I decide if I'm going to do an edge-to-edge or free motion. Decisions, decisions. ;o)


1 comment:

Rose said...

I cannot believe I had not thought of your bathroom in ages...or what feels like ages. I hope your tile comes soon!

Love the quilt that is waiting to be quilted...that will be such a cute quilt. And the quilt top in progress is going to be a beauty!

Will be waiting to see what the mystery quilt is...