Monday, February 12, 2024

Not Much

 

Most of last week I was focused on the Project Quilting 15.3 challenge (see post below). I did finish clue 5 of my Grid Girls mystery.


Well, part of the mystery is solved...one of the blocks is an X-block. I have no idea how the next block will be pieced. Clue 6 was just released but I haven't looked at it yet.

I got the Thomas the Train panel loaded a couple of days ago and didn't do anything until about an hour ago. 

Definitely not my favorite. The fabric is not the best quality, at almost each stitch I can little thread pulls. I'm pretty sure it is the fabric and not something wrong with the tension or machine. I want to finish it by Friday's Quilts for Kids meeting.

Progress has been made on the bathroom remodel. 


Lots of demolition and prep work but we (meaning Mike) are starting to make major progress. We had to re-think the tile wall layout as the tiles are large and one of the walls is narrow - we would have ended it with slivers of tile - not a good thing. A new layout was agreed on and Mike will be installing it this week. Paint has been picked out and it didn't take me a week or more to decide, major progress there. ;o)


1 comment:

Rose said...

Pretty fabrics for your mystery quilt. I like what I can see of the tile...it is going to be nice. I bet you will be so glad for it to be done.