Finally finished the silk ribbon blocks. I didn't do much in the way of quilting, just a little bit of in the ditch.
I finished the smaller table runner.
And tried a few new-to-me FMQ designs. I like how this turned out.
The next quilt was a bit of a challenge. All of the quilts I've quilted on the frame have had flannel backs, this is the first with a flannel top. It kept stretching and moving under the FMQ foot. I'm hoping after it is washed some of the bunchiness goes away. Again another new-to-me quilt design. The wonky leaves were fun to do. I also used a variegated thread which I really liked.
A few finishes and a new start. My great-niece requested a quilt: pink, purple and cats.
I'm hoping this works...she's really picky.