I finished quilting this little wall hanging (finally). This is the first time I've quilted pebbles. It is a very intense process.
Just this little bit took almost a whole spool of thread.
I loaded another practice quilt on the frame. I finished quilting it with no problems - I have no idea what I did differently, but I did not have any tension problems. No pictures. I got the binding sewn on it yesterday.
A bunch of us got together yesterday to sew. I worked on binding, hemming, and a little bit of piecing on a quilting that has been in the works for over three years (poor thing gets worked on one day a year). I also cut out a new quilt last night...like I really needed to start another quilt. The new quilt is going to be fast, fun and easy, I haven't made one of those in long time.