Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quest

I have been on a quest to find this fabric. It's a Robert Kaufman, Chef's Choice. All I need is fat eighth.

I have hunted throughout Oregon and northern California with no luck. What have I found? Leaders for my frame.

Wonderful plaid...9 fat quarters for $1 each (score!) and some extra yardage at another store. This picture does not do the colors justice.

Kits: dish towels and ironing mats. Can you say Christmas gifts?

Vvrroom, race car fabric. I have mentioned in the past that I'm addicted to pillow cases.

Would you believe these were on the clearance table? Mini or table runner?

These are faux leathers. I couldn't make up my mind so I bought a yard of each. I see a new tote bag in my near future.

Sigh...but I didn't find the fabric I wanted. I did get to visit four new-to-me quilt shops.


5 comments:

Mary said...

Lucky and unlucky. That's you. New stores. More fabric buys, but no Chef's Choice. I will keep my eyes open.

Michele said...

I'll keep my eyes open for it :-) You found lots of other treasures along the way that's for sure!

Loris said...

Lovely finds :-)
Try missingfabrics.com for the one you are looking for. I have had success with them before.

Needled Mom said...

Wish I could help. Looks like you did find some great goodies though.

AnnieO said...

Lots of fun and pretty fabric! Addicted to pillowcases, hmmm...

Hope you find that fabric, I like it too!