... and one very small finish. Let's start with the small finish. This was a Temecula Quilt Company free pattern that I added a couple of borders to (it was just too small and mine was kind of blah without the added borders). Fun and quick.
I haven't decided if I'm going to bind it in this blue or something else. I'm also trying to decide if I want to try hand quilting it. I've never hand quilted anything.
More Temecula Quilt Company...my latest Circa 2016 blocks.
I have four more Wild Goose Chase blocks to make. I'm paper piecing the blocks which makes them easy to make but it takes about 30-45 minutes to make a single block. I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next border. I know it needs more yellow, blue and red...I'd like to find another floral to tie in.
Stephanie and Nancy have been over recently. Below are their recent finishes.
Stephanie's colorful pink quilt is a baby quilt for her cousin's first baby - cute, fun quilt. I love this pattern, quick, easy and every one I've made/seen turns out great.
Nancy has an obsession with Kaffe fabrics AND Jaybird Quilts patterns, combine the two and you get her version of Science Project. The picture doesn't show it very well but the background fabric is a light gray tone-on-tone with a hexie print.
To close I have to show you my roses...
I love the first blooms of the year!