Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finally Finished

Lot of sewing occurred at my house today, I'm not going to show it to you all at once...mostly because I thought it would be nice if I posted more than once this week.

I finally finished my last "have to", well actually I have one more but it is officially and intentionally becoming a UFO.

I had this boxed up and ready for shipping within a half hour of finishing it.

Nancy brought her latest Turning Twenty quilt for show and tell. The picture doesn't do this quilt justice, it is so cool and refreshing - perfect for the 98 degrees we had here today. She put the back together today.

She finished the center on another quilt, I'll show it later this week.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I love blue and green, so I am really loving your friend's quilt. Your bag is great, too. I am not so great at doing bags!

Anonymous said...

Love that bag...love it!! Quilt is fantastic too...you indeed have been busy and you say your holding back on us?!!

Mary said...

What a beautiful bag. makes me want to make one.

AnnieO said...

Your aunt will love the bag! It looks really good.

Blue and green always are calming and soothing. Pretty quilt!