Sunday, August 15, 2010

GO! check it out

Karen at Sew Many Ways is giving away an Accuquilt Go Fabric Cutter...go check out the cute candy corn Halloween pouches she made with the tumbler die. She has also posted a tutorial to make them.

I'm tired of sewing together pieces and parts, so here are a few of my Jared Takes a Wife blocks.


I'm going to use the gold in the stars as the sashing. See the green fabric in the center of the block? That green fabric was suppose to be the corner stones of the sashing. It is now in the border of the green and cream quilt...Oops. Forgot I wasn't suppose to use it. I need to start digging through my scrap bag to see if there is any left...but I'm pretty sure I used it all up. Boogers!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

The gold will be perfect sashing !!!

Anonymous said...

Go for the GOLD!

Loris said...

Gorgeous colors! I love the block!

Mary said...

Oooooh how I love a purple and green quilt. Beautiful!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is beautiful. I really like purple and green together.