Sunday, December 26, 2010

I are a college graduate

My mother informed me yesterday that I should breathe and relax...and learn how to spell breathe correctly. Jeez, that is what I get for writing a post two seconds before leaving on a road trip. Spell check didn't tell me it was wrong.

I am spending Christmas with my Mom and Ben in Oregon, it's a quick trip since I have to be back to work on Wednesday.

My niece, her boyfriend and their three girls were here Christmas Eve. At one point you could not see the carpet in the living room, there was wrapping paper and gifts everywhere. The girls are ages 3, 4 and 5, so they were very excited about opening presents. Everyone was happy (maybe a few over excited tears) and playing until after midnight.


Christmas day Ben's Mom (90) and her boyfriend (81) came over for dinner. My Mom's neighbor Bill (86) also joined us dinner. They all arrived about 2:00 p.m. and were gone by 4:30 p.m. LOL ,very different party.

I'm using my Mom's computer, none of my pictures are loaded. Since I have to include a picture, this is Miss Hissyface, a.k.a. Smokey, my Mom's cat.

2 comments:

AnnieO said...

Too funny--since I spell for a living I noticed your boo-boo, but I'm glad your mom was the one who corrected your spelling! Sounds like a fun Christmas with hullaballoo of different sorts! Yesterday afternoon and this morning I went around picking up tissue paper, bits of wrapping paper and folding bags and boxes. It seems never ending!

Wendy said...

Smokey knows how to relax. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas, relaxed as well.