Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Does Fred look comfortable?

Yes. A little overflowing, but comfortable. Does Obba look comfortable?

LOL. He thinks he's comfortable. I guess that's what counts. Am I comfortable?

NO!

Cleaning this room is at the top of today's list.

Do you make lists? I do. If I don't write it down I will forget it. Every year I write down 10 quilt projects I want to finish or work on during the year. This year I have more than 10 because I want all of the finished tops (13) I have to get quilted and I've included them on my list. Hmmm, I think three of the items on this year's list were also on last year's list.

Stop procrastinating is always on my list. That one never gets checked off.

4 comments:

Mary said...

My room looks the same. Only I didn't tell myself that I would clean it today. So I don't have to! LOL

AnnieO said...

I cleaned up last week so my sewing area only looks 1/3 as bad as this, LOL! Hope you accomplished your goal so you can be as comfortable as your cats...my cat is currently resting in a tipped up laundry basket. Earlier she made herself comfortable on the vacuum cleaner cord that was piled up on the floor. Cats are weird!

Michele said...

Good luck with your list! January is a nice month because you feel like you have the whole year to finish projects! For me that may or may not happen :) I still have some UFO's, but I'm not brave enough to make a list.....then I would feel like I need to finish them :)

Diane H said...

Can't wait to see all those finished quilts! My cat's are missing all the empty boxes from the Christmas dec's going away.