Sunday, May 27, 2012

Show and Tell

Stacey, Dawn and Nancy were over yesterday for a quilty get together. There was lots of food and lots of show and tell. First off here's Dawn with a quilt center she finished yesterday. My picture does not do the colors in this quilt justice.
Stacey, Dawn and Nancy recently took a class together. Nancy and Stacey finished adding the borders to their quilt.
Quilts with feet. hehehe

Dawn thought Fred had lost some weight...
What do you think?

Dawn and Stacey recently participated in a triangle swap. Here is Stacey's quilt.
I loved how her border fabric brought out all the blues in the center. Dawn took a totally different route.
So much triangle fun! I want to make both.

Ta Da! The civil war quilt is done!
Almost. If I can find the right fabric, the consensus of the group was that I should add a small containment border.

Fun, food and friends. Great combination.

8 comments:

Yvette said...

Your CW quilt is amazing.

MOM said...

the civil war quilt turned out fabulous...love it.....all the other quilts look great too. Sounds like a fun day!!

MOM said...

Uh, about Fred..I don't know!!!

Mary said...

Fun, food, friends and beautiful quilts. looks like a fun day.

katie jean said...

Your Civil War quilt is wonderful! You must feel so great having finshed it. And I am jelous of your sew day, it looks like you all got so much done!

AnnieO said...

That circle quilt is amazing! I'm sure it is even more amazing IRL. What a fun bunch of finishes. Glad you were all together and having a great quilty time. Congrats on your CW quilt.

Umm, Fred is still to big to count as one cat, methinks :)

Diane H said...

Wow, each quilt more beautiful than the next! I'm drooling over your CW quilt. Great job. I burst out laughing seeing Fred there in all his glory. Lookin' good, Fred.

The Quilted Finish said...

I don't want to hurt Fred's feelings but I don't see it myself...;)