Sunday, November 19, 2017

Ridiculous

   
Absolutely crazy. It is out of hand. I have two quilts pinned...



Seven table toppers / wall hangings read to be pinned (I think I have a hexi problem also)..


Seven finish quilt tops, six with backs...


Eight projects that are started - partially pieced (there may be more than one unfinished embroidery project there)...Oops, forgot a wool project I have stashed under my sewing table.


Five quilts that need binding...


And at least two leader/ender projects that I'm not showing here.

I do have one finish!! My Circa 2016 is done! I looked back through my blog and I can't believe I never showed the finish top. The picture is terrible and doesn't do it justice. It has wonderful Baptist Fans quilted throughout it.


All that and this bundle is calling my name...very loudly...I even know what pattern I want to use.


Yup, ridiculous.
  

4 comments:

AnnieO said...

Looks like many happy hours of stitching took place! I'd probably start with making binding😜

Needled Mom said...

It sounds too familiar. Your Circa quilt is gorgeous.









Rose said...

I think it is absolutely wonderful! you get so much stuff done, whether they are completely finished or not. You are sewing! You are doing things. Making beautiful items.

And I do love that finish...

Loris said...

It looks like your quilting mojo got the best of you :-)
Wonderful projects to keep you going.
Happy Thanksgiving :-)