I'm hiding from the goblins, witches, princesses, Minions and pirates, so I thought I'd give a quick update on my Project Linus blocks...as always, having a blast making these.
I cut into one of the Peanuts fat quarters I won for the next two blocks. Love how they turned out.
I not a big fan of applique. The next two are fused but not sewn down. I changed them up a bit from the original pattern...I didn't like the animals just floating in the middle of the background fabric.
I'm not crazy about the hat on my elephant...I may change the fabric...but then again, it doesn't look too bad in the picture. ;o)