Monday, July 19, 2021

More Finishes

 I finished my artist trading cards (ATCs) yesterday.

We will trading the cards at our August 2nd guild meeting. They were pretty easy to do with minor hand cramps cutting out the sewing machines.

I also also made a back, quilted, bound and donated the largest of of the three quilts I made from Donna blocks to Quilts for Kids. Love the polka dot back.

I also pieced a simple quilt for my guild community services.

The tumblers are made from flannel, a little stretchy but it turned out cute.

Blocks for another guild community service quilt. I picked up more at today's guild meeting. They make perfect leader-enders.

Bella sits, facing the front door and just stares at it...guard cat? no, she's hoping a bug or lizard will crawl under the door into the house. She does the same thing in the garage. She has better luck in the garage.


2 comments:

Rose said...

You have been so busy! Still loving the ATCs...and I love polka dots...specially for backs. I like that quilt...and love the tumbler top.

I wish I was even half as productive as you.

Oh, like those blocks you picked up for another quilt.

Bella is really concentrating!

Needled Mom said...

Great job on the ATCs! Your guild pieces really look nice. I love how flannel feels, but the stretchiness is challenging. How exciting to have that eternal hope for an under door visitor!!!!