Monday, September 20, 2021

Lucy is Finished

 

Just in time for the new Project Linus Mystery to start on Saturday, my Lucy's Love Notes top and my September UFO Challenge project is finished.

Quilting it will be interesting as the center doesn't lay very flat but I have a few ideas so it may get quilted sooner than later.

I've started a few secret sewing projects.

I can't say too much here because I know at least one of the recipients reads my blog.

One is an experiment and the other is a fun project. I'll share more when I can.

My guild garage sale was today. I took four bags of stuff from my sewing room and came home with half a bag.

Isn't this pretty! The print is huge. There are three pieces that total 2.5 yards. I think I see a BQ quilt in my future.

Here is the rest of my haul.

I have no idea what I will make with the red and black fabric (a little less than a yard) but I really liked it.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Nice! Lucy is cute...I can't wait to see how you quilt her.

Love the butterfly fabric...right now I cannot think what BQ is.

I like the fabrics you got. I either have the one on the very top...left hand side, or I have one similar to it. Also the 6th one down...I would like to see more of it. I have a scrap of it...it was in scraps I bought.

Needledmom said...

Your quilt turned out sooo cute! That fabric is really gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the jeans.