Monday, April 10, 2023

Finished

 Again I haven't done a lot of quilting this past week. Don't know what I did (other than spending some of the weekend with family), but it wasn't quilting.

I did finish the kaleidoscope quilt. Sewed the last of the binding on about 30 minutes ago.


I wish I could say I made this quilt. It is so colorful! quilting it was fun and I tried a couple of "new" quilting motifs. 

The next quilt is ready to load.


See the pretty red roses by the window? My niece's boyfriend gave all the girls roses for Easter. Unfortunately, I have to hide mine because Bella likes to eat them.


Don't let her fool you...she isn't as sweet as she looks.


1 comment:

Rose said...

Bella does look so innocent! I love both the other quilts...the one you just finished is so much fun to look at and I love the one you are getting ready to quilt. I think you get so much done!