Monday, March 18, 2024

Therapy Sewing

 I have a necklace that says quilting is my therapy and it is very true. This week has been a little stressful without much therapy. 

I finished the race car quilt.


I could have sworn I made the binding for this quilt, or at least set aside fabric for the binding. I might have used the fabric as a back for another quilt. Oh well. I used a solid black and I think it turned out great. This quilt was a bit a chore all around (panel blocks not square, finding a design that didn't leave me with a long narrow quilt, and how to quilt it), but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I did get the rows of the Grid Girl mystery quilt made.


And that was it.

On the bathroom remodel project, other than the plumbing, the shower is done.




Looks a little blah in the pictures but in real life it looks great. I love how it turned out. Mike had to go home to take care of taxes and business but should be back tomorrow. So close to being finished!


2 comments:

Rose said...

The flames were the perfect panto for the quilt. I don't think I would have thought of them. The
Grid Girls quilt is going to be beautiful.

The bathroom really is looking great!

Aviator said...

I'm thankful for the variety of topics you cover. Discover fan theories and discussions about Aviator on our blog.