Monday, March 11, 2024

Third Times the Charm

 Hmmm, just not really in the mood to sew / quilt this past week. I did get my Project Quilting challenge finished, and I loaded this quilt.


This was the third time this quilt has been loaded to a quilt frame. I loaded it once and just couldn't figure out a quilting design so I took it to Donna's when I visited her last year. She uses Red Snappers with her Gammill and the back wasn't long enough.

I was determined to get it done.  It also came up with my random number generator as the next top to quilt. ;o)


I recently purchased some new pantographs. I thought this would work. 


I lost at bobbin chicken...sooooo close.

I finished it but haven't trimmed it or added the binding yet. So, to be continued...


1 comment:

Rose said...

That is a perfect panto for that quilt! I.am almost afraid to ask how the bathroom is coming along.