Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Oops

 

I was so intent on putting the binding on this:


And a border on this:

(Bella photo bombed)

Before I posted my Monday blog that I totally forgot to post my Monday blog. I remembered about 3 a.m.

I think I have my sewing / quilting mojo back. 

The airplane fabric is actually canvas. It has a really nice feel to it and washed up wonderfully. I love the print. I put a very very soft flannel on the back and used it for the binding so it should be nice and comfy.

I'll load the llama panel on the frame next.

I also finished the quilt that I previously showed loaded on the frame.


Soft flannel on the back. The stripe binding was a bit brighter that I thought it would be but it came from my stash and matchs the paisley.

This guy hasn't been around in a while.


He and a few others showed up yesterday. He's gotten so big.


1 comment:

Rose said...

I am so glad to see this...I had actually remembered to check for a post yesterday. I usually start checking Sun and Mon thinking you might post early and then forget to check Tuesday....LOL

I love that llama panel....that is going to make a nice quilt. And I bet someone will love the airplane quilt.

I, of course, love the churn dash quilt...