I've been reading in several blogs that we need to post more about the process and put less emphasis on the finished product...good thing because there is lots of process going on around here and very little finishes.
This may look like the picture I posted a few weeks ago but I swear it isn't...take a closer look, the 4 patches have been ironed open and attached to either a green or cream square. When I started this quilt I wasn't sure how or if I was going to border it. I've decided on a border but I've also decided some of the border fabric needs to be in the blocks also, so I'm going make it a little bit bigger. Sorry Pat, I'll be using up all of those lovely green 4 patches.
2 hours ago