Friday, June 11, 2010

More Garland?

I've been reading in several blogs that we need to post more about the process and put less emphasis on the finished product...good thing because there is lots of process going on around here and very little finishes.

This may look like the picture I posted a few weeks ago but I swear it isn't...take a closer look, the 4 patches have been ironed open and attached to either a green or cream square. When I started this quilt I wasn't sure how or if I was going to border it. I've decided on a border but I've also decided some of the border fabric needs to be in the blocks also, so I'm going make it a little bit bigger. Sorry Pat, I'll be using up all of those lovely green 4 patches.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking neat and tidy by my standards! I guess I could have posted the mess I had after chain stitching out a quilt recently. Loving those greens!!

Cindy said...

The "process" is coming along. Good idea on sharing more pics of WIPs.

AnnieO said...

Ooh, lots of yummy greens. What is this gonna be again?

I'm with you on the lots of process and not enough finishes...Sigh.