Sunday, June 6, 2010

Not getting very far

This is my flower garden...

Yes, those are dandelion weeds, I let my back yard lawn die last year with the intent of covering the whole thing with tan bark and maybe a few carpet roses...you can see how far that project got.

This is my vegetable garden...

Yes, that is a grocery store onion that sprouted, so I stuck it in water. It now has lots of roots. I meant to plant it today, but you can see how far that got.

This is another tote bag...

Yes, it is only the fabric, but at least I finally decided on fabric. My aunt is paying me to make a tote bag that she is going to give as a gift. I've made 1...2...3... 9 tote bags in the last 6 months and I have not had this much difficulty picking out fabric. If the bag was for me or I just wanted to make one for no reason, I could have gone into my stash and picked fabric combinations for ten different bags, but because I'm selling this one (sold actually my aunt already paid me) I have been so indecisive about the fabric...will my aunt like it? will her friend like it? do I like it?

Yes, I do like this fabric set. Now lets see how far I get on this project.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like your fabric A LOT!! And boy, can I appreciate your garden. Mine is not much bigger, only, you take the prize for the bigger vegetable garden. Whoever said quilters are great gardeners! Hey, we can only do so much!