33 minutes ago
Sunday, July 27, 2014
House and Quilting Stuff
Phase two of the remodel is a custom cabinet for the "entertainment" niches the builder included with the house...big waste of space.
Now the components have their own space and I have storage below. The upper cabinet has doors that slide out and close to hide the TV.
I need to do something to hide the cables hanging down. I was thinking of wrapping a couple of paper towel tubes with some of the colorful duct tape that is out now.
And since this is a quilting blog here are some pic of what I've been working on...
I finished quilting the Union Star wall hanging. Cross-hatched the body of the quilt and although you can't really see it, I did a curly-C with two "feathers" across the borders.
Check it out...I've been practicing feathers!
And they don't look that bad either...cross your fingers that they look this good when I add them to the border of another wall hanging.