Monday, June 17, 2019

Progress

  
I'm not as tired as I was. I have bit of time when I can just sit and do nothing...except I feel guilty like there is something else on my lists that I should be doing - now. All the stuff that has to be done now is done. I've even packed up part of the kitchen just cause I had boxes that worked for kitchen stuff. I look around and feel like I've done a lot, then I'll look again and think there is soooo much more that needs done. But until I find a house there is only so much I can realistically do.

I've found batting and flannel scraps are great packing material:


Bella has been helping with the packing:


I had packed up all of her toys, but then she found the toy bag:


And unpacked them all:


My coworker, Elizabeth, gave me this Christmas ornament a few years ago - it always makes me laugh. Bella likes to play with it.



EVERY nook and cranny has been gone through and the garage sale pile is HUGE.


Hopefully all of this will be gone Saturday afternoon and I'll have made enough money to pay for moving the rest. Hahahahahaha I'm so funny.
 

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good luck with your garage sale. Hoping you will sell it all. My daughter and I used to have a garage sale just about every year. We hardly made money and definitely not enough to warrant wasting an entire weekend waiting for people to come. Now when we have something to sell, we advertise on FB Marketplace. Or I should she my daughter does because I'm all for packing it up and taking it down the road to Goodwill. I can tell your kitty is a HUGE help, lol.
xx, Carol

Loris said...

You have been working hard! I hope the garage sale goes well and your load is lightened even more. Bella is a hoot! How sweet of her to do the unpacking...just a little early. I hope the right house comes on the market for you soon. You are ready :-)

Rose said...

What a helper you have! I can only imagine all the work you have been doing. I hope the yard sale goes good...

Needled Mom said...

That is a monumental job, but I'll bet it feels good to be packed up.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Hope the garage sale went well! (I use my smaller batting scraps to pack away some of my more fragile Christmas items.)