Monday, June 3, 2019

I'm Tired

 
What a difference a week makes! Last week tons of sewing, this week almost none. I did get my May Aunt Addie blocks finished. The June blocks will probably have to wait until July when the finishing instructions are released.


I decided to put my house on the market June 30th. Somebody slap me upside the head, what was I thinking! The bedrooms are getting painted on the 14th and 15th (everything off the walls). The carpets cleaned the following week (everything except the large furniture needs to be cleared out), then I'm having a HUGE garage sale on the 22nd (every cabinet, closet, nook and cranny must be checked - no mercy must be given). PLUS at least one trip to Oregon to look at houses and take my niece some furniture I no longer need (load the truck).

I've had over 11k steps on my Fitbit for the last three days and I haven't even left the house!

This makes me sad...


... I guess buyers don't want to see a large quilt frame in the middle of the living room.

I took this picture of a rose I saw outside of an office building...oops, forgot to stop and smell it.

  

5 comments:

Loris said...

AHHH! Someone built a fire under you! You will be grateful for the push though when it's all said and done. I hope the garage sale is a great success and that you will have a lighter load to take with you. It will be exciting to see the new home you find up north. Your first options looked wonderful. Lots of beautiful trees up there :-)

Loris said...

P.S. Love the Aunt Addie blocks!

Needled Mom said...

That would be my worst nightmare. You must be so exhausted after each day of work. The good thing is that you know where everything is after cleaning every cupboard and drawer. Maybe a quilter would love seeing the long arm in the living room! Lol. Your blocks are beautiful.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I can slap you if you really want but I have to admit I love the push of a deadline. I bet it is sad putting that long arm away but certainly it'll be back out before you know it?!?

Rose said...

I love those blocks! Oh, I do feel for you with trying to move. I hope things go smoothly.