Monday, September 9, 2019

Moving Stuff


I've been taking truckloads of boxes and stuff up to my mom's for the last five months. Yesterday I moved fabric...


and more fabric...plus a few finished quilts.


What you don't see is that the truck is a cab plus and the plus was also full of fabric, the Juki sewing machine and other odd sewing room stuff.


My mom definitely loves me. Instead of hauling everything down to the basement as originally planned, she decided we should stack everything in her dining room. What you don't see is the other side of dining room which has large tote boxes stacked up.

Ha, ha, ha, you didn't think that was all my fabric did you? I'll be taking another load up Thursday.
 

4 comments:

Loris said...

Oh man! You are working those muscles! And your mom is a sweetheart to let you store your stuff till that new home becomes truly yours. She is also good to know that fabric needs to be in the heart of the home for safe storage :-)
You a quite a trooper doing so much of this yourself! It will all be worth it though. Your new home is going to be wonderful!
Hugs to you and the girls :-)

Rose said...

If nothing else it shows how much your mom does love you, plus how much you love your fabric!!!! Do you ever tell yourself you are going to stop buying fabric. I do...and I hold to it till I visit the next quilt shop!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oh boy! Well, happy moving! Someday it will all be over, and all worth it! Don't forget to take some breaks!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great!! Your are on the move. It was a good idea to put the boxes where it will be easier to move them out. Love your mom!!
xx, Carol