Monday, May 11, 2020

Done

 
Well, the quilting is done. It is easier to see from the back...



 I binge watched two seasons of The Rookie to get it done.


There were a bazillion starts and stops. So far I haven't found any puckers in the front or back. Now I need to go over the front and back to remove all the thread - I backstitched all the starts and stops so I don't need to bury the threads. I haven't made the binding yet. Still haven't decided what color / fabric to use.

I'm so excited!! The carpet installers will be here tomorrow morning!


5 comments:

Loris said...

Lovely job on that quilting! The Baptist Fans are perfect for this quilt.
Yay for the carpet coming! That will be a nice 'feels' on your feet and you will be able to finish your house settling. Enjoy the progress!

Needled Mom said...

It looks so nice. I always love to see the quilting from the back.

Rose said...

Oh, my, I so love this...It really is beautiful. Can't wait to see it all when you get binding on it.

Barb said...

Your baptist quilting looks fabulous.
Yeah, lots of starts and stops!

travel said...

Greatt post