Monday, November 14, 2022

Still 30??

 How is it that no matter how many quilt tops get quilted I still have 30 quilt tops left on my list? I guess I did bring another guild community service quilt home last Monday, but to off-set it I finished Lucy.


I didn't do anything overly fancy but there were lots of starts and stops, and a little bit of unquilting, so it seemed to take forever. It is not perfect but it is done! Yeah!!

Next up:

Since these are just large rectangles, I think I'm going to practice different filler designs. The hard part is what to put in the border and sashing.

I have been working hard on getting cause up with Bon Appetit with Ash. This Saturday is the big reveal. 


I finished a few more blocks. I have two paper pieced and one applique block left to make. I have almost everything cut out and ready to go.


My not so helpful helper.


1 comment:

Rose said...

You have sure been busy! In the photo showing the 3 blocks....the fabric used at the main basket part of the basket---I love it.