Thursday, February 16, 2023

Project Quilting 14.4 A Novel Project

 

There is a room with blood spattered everywhere but no body. Bloody scissors with no fingerprints. Looking closer there appears to be old bloodstains, is this a serial killer?

Who was killed? And who was the killer? Can you solve the murder before there is another victim?


I'm a sucker for murder mysteries. Agatha Christie was my all-time favorite when I was a kid. Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple. I've been rereading a lot of her books again, they are timeless.

If you like series murder mysteries, you may like others I've been reading lately:

Thursday Murder Club - Richard Osman
Agatha Raisin - M.C. Beaton
Vera Stanhope - Ann Cleeves
Finlay Donovan - Elle Cosimand
Kinsey Millhone - Sue Grafton
Ruth Galloway - Elly Griffith
Jimmy Perez - Ann Cleeves
Maisie Dobbs - Jacqeline Winspear






5 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

You certainly rose to the challenge.

Rose said...

You are so creative! I love it...The Scissor Killer! Very well executed!

I have watched all of Vera and watched all with Jimmy Perez, I have listened to a couple...and want to listen to more. But have not read. (Dont ask about my reading..lol )

Have you read Henning Mankel..he wrote the books Wallander is from..I have listened to all the library has...think I will be borrowing actual books.

I have always listened to Ann Perry and just actually read my first and it was hard to put down. You might like her.

I have always meant to read Agatha Christie and a couple others and just never have.

Jodie Solorio said...

Wow! I love it! Nice quilting!

PersimonDreams said...

This is fantastic on many levels. Great work!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great graphic project! I have a pair of shears just like yours! They belonged to my grandmother, so as an only child, they were handed down to me. Thanks for the list of recommendations. Like you, I am a fan of murder mysteries, but I tend to lean toward the cozy side of things.