Monday, March 13, 2023

Grumpy

 I'm letting my inner curmudgeon out. I'm not a fan of daylight savings time. I don't have a problem in the Fall, but in the Spring, losing an hour, throughs me off for at least a week. I doesn't help that it has rained constantly for the last two days. 


My mood did brighten up a bit when I saw this this afternoon. A daffodil ready to bloom in my front yard.

The yucky weather has helped on the sewing front. Bon Appetit with Ash is a flimsy!


It's not my favorite Project Linus mystery quilt but it is cute. I don't have a back for it yet so it is currently hanging in the to-be-quilted closet.


I quilted and added the binding to a guild community service quilt. It is flannel on the top and also has a pieced flannel back. So soft and cuddly. I kinda wanna keep it.  I didn't quilt it with leaves - boring meandering again.

This week's Project Quilting challenge is Conquer a Fear.


I have an idea of what I'm going to do, so stay tuned for another post later this week.

I warned my neighborhood today about a peeping tom.


Or maybe I should a peeping Henry.


He's gotten so much bigger.






2 comments:

Rose said...

I so love Peeping Henry. Handsome boy. Bon Appetit is cute. And I love how cuddley flannel is.

Rose said...

I meant to say that I absolutely hate changing time, specially the move forward. If you want to guarantee a bad night of sleep followed by a bad day, then by all means, move the time ahead just when it is starting to be daylight when you get up!