Monday, October 23, 2023

How Much Sewing Have I Not Done This Week

 

Pretty slim pickings this past week. 

UFO Challenge quilt: The plan was to work on September's UFO in October because not much was done in September...so far nothing has been done in October. No pictures.

Project Linus mystery: New clue (#5) was released on Saturday. Applique and paper piecing. I've printed the patterns and pulled the fabric. No pictures.

Donation quilts: Picked up some fabrics at Quilts for Kids to coordinate with my a few of the panels I have accumulated. Most of the fabrics are going back. I went through all the panels and kinda sorta created kits for each. I have way too many panels. No pictures.

Aunt Daisy: The only sewing I did this past week was late last night. Made 20 triangle-in-a-square units. I'm now at 90 out of 192 made. No pictures.

Moxie: Loaded the Amazing quilt last Tuesday. Haven't touched it since.


Woo-hoo a picture!


1 comment:

Rose said...

I am not doing any better..I did get out that little economy block wall hanging top..it is around 33-34 inches square. Just laid it in cutting table to pon baste..think I'm going to take the pins out and try again! I dont know if i dare try getting on the floor on my knees.