Friday, April 9, 2010

Almost done

I'm almost done with all the little projects I created / dug out of my scrap bag. In the bag was a baggie with a bunch of half square blocks that I cut off of my pineapple blossom quilt.

Simple pattern, only 48 inches square. I love scrappy quilts like this. Now I need to decide if I want to add a border or two. I'm really tempted to leave it as is.

Does Fred look like he has lost any weight? Siddi is the only one who likes the new cat food, I think she has put on a pound. I can now pick up Fred without grunting or hurting my back. Either he has lost weight or I'm getting stronger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! I don't think it requires a border either. :-)

Mary said...

Beautiful quilt! I would leave it as is.

Loris said...

Can't make a judgement about Fred's weight but he sure looks sweet :-) I'd want to pick him up too. And the quilt looks wonderful. I love it just as is..no border. I think I should make one like it.