Monday, May 27, 2019

Marathon Sewing

  
Stephanie spent the weekend here and Nancy joined us for sewing on Saturday.

Nancy finish up this quilt top:


The fabric is Seattle themed with fish, coffee, the space needle and more.

I got the flying geese made to go with the trapezoids and laid it out on the design floor.


This isn't the final layout but it's close.

Sunday it was just Stephanie and I. I got the last of the Threadology blocks make and laid it out on the design floor.


Stephanie and I moved that light square in the bottom left all over and it always looked off. I was going to be stubborn and not remake the square with a different fabric but I've changed my mind. So this is not the final layout either.

Stephanie worked on Jaybird Quilts Snack Time. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it.

While we were sewing on Sunday we watched all three How to Train your Dragon videos on my laytop. Bella really enjoyed watching the videos also.

 

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You gals were really productive. Sometimes it is just easier to redo those pesky blocks instead of stressing over them. Love that trapezoid quilt.

Loris said...

What a fun weekend! Your Threadology quilt is looking so good! And I love the trapezoids and flying geese quilt. You are making some great progress!

Rose said...

What a great weekend you had...loving what you did. I love everything here. Including Bella.