Monday, November 9, 2020

Logey Bear

I spent most of last week working on Logey Bear. The final clue were these X blocks.

Here are all of the blocks laid out on my design bed.

I have the top sewn together and the first border added. I should have a finished quilt to show you next week.

I made way too many of the 4 patch blocks so I decided to play.


   Disappearing 4 patch. What do you think should I make a mini quilt?

 
I have put on the infamous Covid 15 - 15 pounds since the lockdown/pandemic began. I am trying to get out and walk a bit more. Above is a picture I took from one of the walking bridges that cross the Rogue River.

5 comments:

Loris said...

Logey Bear looks wonderful! I love that bear block. The extra blocks will make a cute mini. And that river walk looks gorgeous! That will be good motivation to walk. Our canines are our fitness trainers ;-)

Needled Mom said...

Lovey Bear looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the finish.

Rose said...

I LOVE Logey Bear!

Better you than me to make a mini-quilt...but yes! Go for it.

I love that view from the walking bridge.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I'm liking that quilt, especially on that bed--can't wait to see the finished top! (You just committed in writing to having it done for next week, you know!). That mini block is so cute! The "covid weight" has been hitting me just these last couple weeks. Blech. Gotta get committed to walking daily on the treadmill here.

Bonnie said...

I feel your pain on the extra pounds this year. I’m ticked at the pounds but more irritated that some of my pants don’t fit. I haven’t gained more than 4 to 5 pounds. I’ve gotten better about walking more and every non rainy day. Except we keep having rain. It’ll be interesting when the weather really turns cold. Ugh.