Monday, May 9, 2022

Soon

The boxes are still sitting in the dining room. The Moxie set up has been rescheduled to Wednesday. 

Our guild quilt show was this past weekend. I did not include any quilts. A combination of lazy (didn't want to make a hanging sleeve for each) and that I don't like the idea of my quilts getting judged (other than by me). It was a small show but had lots of great quilts. Below are a few of my favorites.



The two quilts above are made by Yvonne Cook. She is a prolific quilter who makes wonderful scrap quilts. 



The two quilts above are made by the same person, Susan Tresner. I love the whimsy. 

Again, I got very little sewing done. I got the Aunt Daisy strips cut and a bunch of HST made. Now I'm trying to decide which layout I like the best.



The color placement is not final on either quilt. I really like both patterns. Whichever one doesn't get made now will be made later.

4 comments:

Rose said...

The quilts by Cook--i would hate to have to count the pieces! They are wonderful. I wish I had the imagination that it takes to make something like the cat and the dog.

Rose said...

I like both layouts...

Needled Mom said...

Those scrap quilts are amazing! I think I prefer the zig zag layout, but I’ve always been a sucker for geese too.

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post