Monday, October 31, 2022

Oliver is Done!

 Happy Halloween! Hope you got lots of treats and no tricks.

 I finished Oliver in the Doghouse...or maybe I should say I finished the top.


I think I would have liked red cornerstones better but didn't have anything and I wasn't going to go shopping. Done is better. The back and binding are the same as the border fabric and both are made and ready to go.

I finished the guild community service quilt, including adding the binding. Nothing fancy, meandering with a light blue thread.


I've also been doing some work in my front yard. All the old grass (more like weeds) is gone and mulch and pavers have been laid down.  Not very pretty but definitely easy to maintain.


I'll add some plants next spring.

Next up on the frame is Lucy.


I made the back way too big. I'm debating on trimming it first. This one will definitely be a challenge.


2 comments:

Rose said...

Oliver is such a cute top...cornerstones might have been nice but I really like just like it is.

The service quilt is nice...I really like the one constant green fabric that is the strip.

Dies Lucy have real envelopes? They sure look real.

Needled Mom said...

Oliver is darling! You’ve been really busy with your stitching.