Monday, October 10, 2022

 Let's see what's in the camera...

I attended the Hugo Lady's Club quilt show. This year is the 100th anniversary of the Hugo's Lady Club. They meet in an old schoolhouse.


It's a small quilt show with all of the vendors outside. I bought this little turtle.


It has toweling on the reverse. I have hardwood floors in my kitchen between the ice make lobbing ice cubes and the dishwasher I am constantly wiping up the floor. I loved the idea of this.

A new quilt shop has opened in Medford. The shelves were still pretty empty but they did have some pretty (and pricey) fabric.  I saw this and fell in love.


So I bought this.


See the price tag on the fat quarter...OMG. Luckily it scanned at a lower price. Move incentive to start using stash!

I finished up my second Project Linus clue.


And made a lot of progress on the third clue.


How can a person who has two drawers full of green fabric not have green thread? I'll finish these after a quick run to Joann's.

I only have two more passes to finish Angela's quilt.


I changed my mind on the quilting design. I can't tell yet if my idea is going to work but I do like how it looks so far. I should finish it tomorrow, so I'll have close up pictures next week.




1 comment:

Rose said...

We are going to be glad we have a stash! Those clues are so, so cute! I wonder how you ended up quilting the quilt. It is twice as hard for me to decide if I am doing something for someone else. I know it is crazy but just different if I am quilting something just to quilt it...